.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Rakibu


Pronunciation:ar-Rakeybu jalla jalaaluh
Meaning:THE WATCHFULHe who observes all creatures, and every action is under His control.
Related Verse From The Holy Koran:And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! didst thou say unto men, 'Worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. "Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say, to wit, 'Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when thou didst take me up thou wast THE WATCHER OVER THEM, and Thou art a witness to all things. "If Thou dost punish them, they are Thy servants: if Thou dost forgive them, Thou art the Exalted in power, the Wise."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More