.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Home Loan Calculators

How much can I borrow?

Find out how much you can potentially borrow for your home loan or home loans.
How much will my home loan repayments be?

Check what your repayments on your home loan would be.
How much stamp duty will I pay?

Check stamp duty fees and charges depending on which state you are in.
Budget Planner

The budget planner will help you better understand your finances.
How will extra payments reduce my home loan?

See how extra repayments can reduce your interest payment and loan term.
How will a lump sum payment reduce my home loan?

Find out how a lump sum payment can reduce your interest and loan term.
Savings Calculator

This simple calculator lets you work out how to achieve your savings goal.
What will my repayments be using a split home loan?

This calculator will let you determine your repayments.
Home loan comparison calculators

Compare two different home loans to see which will save you more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More