.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Make Money Online: The Ghost Writer's Story

For me, life and occupation is a famous show on TV. Let's admit it, finding a job nowadays is like getting the lucky ticket; we don't always have the lucky lottery ticket that makes us instant millionaires and if I were a cast on "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" I might not get the golden ticket either. In reality, was I sad about it and have to procure a fake ticket to get by? No, I explored other options, used the things that are available right here right now and invested on things that will help me improve.

What am I talking about? I'm not muttering nonsense - I'm talking about one ghost writer's story and how he was able to make money online. Now, let me tell you his amazing story.

There was a guy who just graduated from a 5-year course, let us call him by the name "Lester", after a month of searching for employment unfortunately there was no vacancy. It was as if a young adult was deprived of his dream of becoming successful in life. After two months, still no return calls and so his adventure to sending his resume to a number of companies starts all over again. It was a drastic time for Lester and he did not want to ask financial help from his parents since he was already of age.

"Whatever am I going to do?" asked Lester. He is 21 years old; he still lives in his parents' house and still waits for his next monthly allowance to arrive. He scanned his room like an owl with a wide degree of view and saw the computer of which he played games for months and months now. "Wait a minute," Lester said excitedly, "I have a computer, I have internet, and I was a former Editor-in-Chief in our college school paper. I should make something of these and make money online!" And so he did, he got his stock of self-written articles and searched the internet for several article directories and submitted all that he could possibly submit and waited for the next days to come.

After a day, he viewed the stats on his articles and received nice comments even though he was only a ghost writer and nobody knew him. On the second day, around fifty people viewed his articles without even promoting it on other websites. On the third day, he received a comment asking if he was interested to become a full time writer for this certain online company. Upon reading this, Lester became ecstatic and without hesitation answered "Yes" to the offer.

After receiving the offer, he was no longer the "unknown" at the resource box below his every article. He is already the "Lester" that has a stable job that allows him to make money online and support himself and help his parents pay the bills and get to enjoy the results of his hard work. It just might be his lucky lottery ticket or his golden ticket after all; I guess it just needed the right time to show up and change Lester's life forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More